A Message to Our Members
Wednesday 28th July 8:00 am
By now you would be aware that last Friday the NSW Premier extended the current lockdown and further tightened restrictions. As such, Kingswood Sports Club and all Easts Group venues will remain closed until the end of September. We hope this is the final extension and that we can reopen our doors to you all again soon.
Please note the following important updates for Members:
- For those Members who have or will celebrate their birthday while we’re in lockdown, birthday vouchers will be extended so you can celebrate with us when we reopen.
- All Memberships will receive complimentary extension due to the Club closure. More information will be provided when there is clarity on the reopening date of the club. If you would like to support the club during this time and renew your membership, you can renew online here. The complimentary additional period will still be added to your renewal period.
- Tickets are also on sale for our Online Father’s Day Raffle that will be drawn at 6.30pm on Tuesday 31 August. Win one of 30 x $100 Father’s Day Gift Packs and have it delivered to you in time to celebrate the day. You can purchase tickets here.
- Finally, the health and safety of our Members and staff is incredibly important to us, and we urge everyone to continue to follow the health advice of the NSW Government: stay home, get tested and book your vaccination.
- This is a difficult time and we need to remember that we are all in this together. If you need any additional support or even just need someone to talk to we encourage you to contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
On behalf of our team, thank you for your on-going support and stay safe.